ITT Saudi Co. was established in 2009 in Dammam, Saudi Arabia as the first ITT manufacturing facility in the Middle East to support customers in the region and the installed base of more than 10,000 centrifugal pumps. The facility is ISO 9001-2015 certified and an approved manufacturing and repair facility by major customers in Saudi Arabia.
ITT Saudi Co.
98 St, Dammam
2nd Industrial City
+966 55 894 5449
+966 50 070 0616
ITT Saudi Co. offers engineered to order and manufacturing for a wide product range of
- ANSI centrifugal pumps
- API centrifugal pumps
- Vertical centrifugal pumps
- Horizontal centrifugal pumps
The facility also provides repair, upgrade and field services, skid packaging design and fabrication of multi pump skids, and local manufacturing of spare parts with competitive lead times. The facility has full manufacturing, machining and testing capabilities for centrifugal pumps and pump parts.
ITT Saudi PR
O Service Center provides an extensive range of an integrated Aftermarket service solutions for the industry including: preventive maintenance contracts, plants assessment, emergency field services, engineered upgrades, reverse engineering, inventory management, overhauls & repairs for pumps and other rotating equipment's. Our expert team servicing ALL brands of pumps and rotating equipment’s in house or at customer sites improving the equipment’s cost of ownership.
- More than 4,000 square meters of available floor space
- 30T overhead cranes capacities at production bays
- Modern CNC machine centers
- Highly skilled personnel
- Expertise to fabricate, machine, assemble, weld, test, grit blast and paint pump packages in full compliance with Industry Standards such as API, ANSI/ASME and HI
- Comprehensive pump repairs, overhauls, upgrades and re-rates
- Can conduct full pump hydraulic performance, mechanical endurance and NPSH tests up to 1000HP and in process to upgrade
to 2000HP by Oct 2020
- Test loops are powered by LV and MV variable frequency drives (VFD) that provides versatility to test at 50Hz, 60Hz and other non-synchronous pump speeds.
- Horizontal test set-up can accommodate various pump configurations including tests for OH2, BB2 and BB3
- Vertical pumps such as VIT, VIC and VIS utilize a 9 meter deep test pit with open and close loop options for the complete vertical testing including submergence and NPSH tests