Threaded lineshaft coupling is commonly used for lower horsepower pumps. It is more economical.
Keyed lineshaft coupling is recommended for motors larger than 700 HP. It provides ease of maintenance.
Thrust balance device with non-galling running clearances
Provisions for hard-face coatings at bearing journals as standard option to protect against wear from abrasives in the bearing area.
Thrust bearing in drivers as standard or in thrust pots as standard option
- Provisions for air-cooled rolling-element type thrust pots as standard option
- Provisions for tilting-pad type thrust pots as engineered option on 4”, 6” and 8” pump sizes
- Cast steel body meeting API standard
- 25,000 –hour L-10 bearing life
- Two or three precision bearings configuration
- Up-thrust capability with dual-coupling configuration as standard option
- Vibration and temperature monitoring are standard provisions
- Oil lubrication Thrust bearings & permanently lubricated radial bearings
- Inpro Seals prevent oil contamination
- No external cooling system is required due to its fan configuration
- Enables to remove mechanical seal without removing thrust pot